Friday, May 22, 2009

the morning after

Pop off was amazing. I mean, it was kind of slow, but dude did we sell a lot of stuff. Special shout out to mixel pixel who totally hooked us up. Your lip balms are amazing, by the way!!
Here's a smidgen of what we had to offer last night. Feel free to pre order anything we've got here by emailing us!!
these are from restlessheartscrafts:
Photobucket
pack of wolves hip pouch, $15.
Photobucket
laser owls!! hip pouch, $15
Photobucket
inside.
Photobucket
shark attack hip pouch, $15

these are from kurbantrash co.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


and here is our table at pop off:
Photobucket
Photobucket

thanks again to all who came out and supported us. this was our last sale in orlando. to all ya'll in austin....look out!!! we're gonna rock you in six days!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it, Next time I'm in Austin I'm finding you and I expect a hip pouch of equal or greater coolness as the Laser Owls and the iphone pouch

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude!!! i can always ship my stuff. my email address is restlessheartscrafts@gmail.com--let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. and yes, i'm already working on things of equal coolness as laser owls....i promise.

    ReplyDelete