Monday, April 13, 2009

updates...

so, kaye and i have joined forces to exploit our talents and i couldn't be happier. my line is restless hearts crafts. so far, my creations have been centered around bike related products, but i like to explore, so i'm sure that there will be a lot of different stuff coming out of this line. i have plans for books, wallets, bike envelopes and someday hopefully soaps!! (believe me, i'm just getting started.)

my stuff will be for sale here (just drop me a line at restlessheartscrafts@gmail.com and i will ship your product directly to you), and in local venues. so far, we have a date with the audobon market this wednesday 4-15-09 at stardust coffee from 5 till 9 in winter park. i am also anticipating the availability of my top tube pads in ace metric in orlando, fl. i will keep you updated on where to get my stuff and what is new and all that.

xoxox,

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment